Should I go to emergency if I had a sudden onset of my right side going numb ?

  • 2
I, am a 70 yr. old woman who had a stroke in 2015.  Today I was hit with numbing on the right side of my body which started from my foot and climbed to my face.   Of course this happened on a Sat. I am unsure what to do ?

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

If the numbness only occurs on the right side, it may be brain nerve or blood vessel disease. So you’d better go to the hospital to check it.

It is very likely that the new cerebral infarction lead to the symptoms of your appeal. Go to the emergency department of the hospital as soon as possible!