Pain on upper right side and inside under right breast, aching pain, mostly hurts on upper side in ribs I guess.

  • 2
I'm a 61 year of age female taking IB 400 for my pain but still hurts

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Your symptoms may be caused by costochondritis. Continue pain relief. If chest pain is obvious, external application of futaline cream can reduce chest pain symptoms. At the same time, have a good rest, and do moderate activities. If chest pain is serious, go to the hospital for chest CT scan.

Please get a chest CAT scan. It could be costochondritis, gallbladder stones, pleurisy, to name just a few possibilities. The treatment obviously depends on the underlying cause.