My wife found a lump under the skin of her vagina. What could it be?

  • 1

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
It may be a Bartholin's cyst, which needs further examination by a gynecologist. If it grows or if there is pain, surgery may be needed.