Sore spots in different parts of my body.

  • 1

52  female  score spot hard to hea

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Hi. Can you feel some bumps? Were there skin lesions or tissue swelling? You can go to your doctor for some preliminary tests such as blood routine tests, liver and kidney function test, creatine kinase levels, anti-nuclear antibody etc.. For now, you may try NSAIDs such as ibuprofen to see whether you will get better.