I am having spells where I collapse at home in yard, shopping. I just fall. What could be the cause?

  • 2
I am 66 year old woman and this has been happening for over 2 years

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
This is called syncope. Syncope is a temporary loss of consciousness, commonly referred to as fainting, or passing out. It is a fairly common event.

It can be caused by many factors such as cardiac problems, neurological problems, vasomotor, orthostatic hypotension etc. You need to go to a neurologist as well as a cardiologist for assessment.
It may be syncope, or epilepsy. Go to a cardiologist or neurologist for detailed examination.