My lower leg above ankle feels like it's burning inside and aching badly. What is it?

  • 2

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Is your leg swollen? Does it look red? It may be erysipelas or vascular disease. You are suggested to see a surgeon for diagnosis. Antibiotics may be needed.
Your symptoms are typical of sciatica. You need to go to an orthopedist for evaluation. You may need a lumbar MRI. Also, you need to avoid positions that may exert effort on your lumbar vertebrae. Conservative treatment is suggested for mild symptoms. You can consult an orthopedist for specific treatment.