Genital jock itch.

  • 1

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Is any skin lesion there? Do you contact anything you may be allergic to? Do you have unprotected sex? You can try antihistamine or steroid cream first. If the itch is severe and there is skin lesion, you need to see a dermatologist ASAP.