How can I tell what is the ball or sack of fluid on my elbow? Constant pain.

  • 2

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Go to a doctor and have an ultrasound scan, which will tell you the nature of the lump. To confirm the nature of the lump, do a biopsy.
Do you mean you have a lump that is filled with fluid in your elbow? You're suggested to have an ultrasound scan to determine the exact location of the lump, what type of tumor it is and whether it needs to be removed via surgery.