What can I do for pain at home?

  • 1
My fiance has symptoms of this type of hernia..and he hasn't been able to ejaculate everytime we had sex. It was just blanks, he's 31 years old and it's in his groin area

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
I would recommend your fiance to see a surgeon and get a surgery to fix the hernia. The surgery is not complex. After the hernia repair, your fiance may be able to ejaculate. Your fiance should see the surgeon especially if he has pain at the groin area, because pain in that area may suggest hernia getting stuck and death/necrosis of the hernia tissue. That is a medical emergency.