I have a red rash. It's kind of got a yellowish greenish tint to it in the middle. I've had it for about a month now.

  • 2

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Your image is not shown. Where is the red rash located? Does it itch?

Is your rash similar to the one shown above? If yes, then it might be some kind of insect bite, which can be treated with hydrocortisone creams.