Lower chest pain when working.

  • 1
Male 52 construction worker

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Your symptoms sound like angina. You need to have an electrocardiogram and ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis.At the same time, you need to pay attention to rest.If the pain is severe, you should go to the emergency room immediately.