Neurotic excoriation lesion?

  • 2
49 yr old male the rash itches on my feet and legs intensively however my scalps, wrist, hands and shoulders aren't as itchy, do I need to seek a dr neurotic excoriation is what it resembles

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
You may need to see a dermatologist first, and ideally, you can upload the picture of the rash so that others can see it.
Did you take any medicine or eat anything you don't usually eat before? It is recommended that you see a dermatologist to ascertain the nature of the rash. Depending on the condition, your doctor may prescribe medications to relieve itching or remove the rash.