My PSA is 13.52. Should I be concerned? I'm 80 years old.

  • 1
80 years old Male my PSA  level is 13.52 should I be concerned ?

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Yes. As you can see from the chart below, your PSA level is greater than the normal value for your age. So you may need to see your urologist and get a prostate MRI scan to determine whether it is prostate cancer.