Do you accept united health care community plan insurance?

  • 1
Degenerative disc disease herniation disc bulge

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Hello Julie,

According to your description, it is degenerative disc disease that is bothering you, right? Since this is a long-term condition, I would suggest you consider the UnitedHealthcare community plan, but it is best to talk to your doctor first.

Good luck with everything!