The occurrence of vertigo has multiple factors, which may vary according to the etiology. According to the etiology, vertigo can be divided into peripheral vertigo (aural vertigo), central vertigo (cerebral vertigo) and other causes of vertigo.
1. You should keep your mind at ease and eliminate tensions and concerns.
2. When seizures occur, you should rest in bed. The room should be quiet, the air should be clear and the light should be darker. Avoid irritating foods, tobacco and alcohol, and eat less salt.
3. It is not advisable to go out alone during the intermission period in order to prevent accidents.
4. Avoid irritating foods, tobacco and alcohol, and eat less salt.
Self-massage can prevent vertigo recurrence and alleviate symptoms.
1. Preparatory: Sit in a chair, slightly straight waist, feet on the ground shoulder width, eyes flat or closed slightly, breathe well, relax, sit quietly for 1-2 minutes.
2. Rubbing and pressing the Zanzhu Point and Taiyang Point: Put the middle finger and thumb fingertips of both hands on the same side of the Zanzhu Point and the temple respectively, and knead and press them forcefully for 0.5-1 minute.
Efficacy: Antipyretic and analgesic.
3. Rubbing Baihui Point: Put the palm of your right hand on Baihui Point and press it forcefully for 0.5-1 minute.
Efficacy: Calm down and get rid of boredom.
4. Press and knead the auditory Palace acupoint: Put the fingertips of the index finger of both hands on the same side of the auditory Palace acupoint, and knead it forcefully for 0.5 to 1 minute.
Efficacy: Enlighten and refresh the brain.
5. Rub Fengchi Point: Put the thumb pulp on the same side Fengchi Point, the other four fingers on both sides of the head, and knead it forcefully for 0.5-1 minute.
Efficacy: Resuscitation and analgesia.
6. Comb the two sides of the push head: the hands are claw-shaped, respectively placed on the upper eyebrows on the same side, properly pushed along the two sides of the head to the wind pool point at the back of