What Is Aortic Aneurysm and What Causes It?

2 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Treatment for atherosclerosis of the aorta? should i see a cardiologist or cardio- vascular surgeon.
you should see a cardio- vascular surgeon.
What should I not be doing,until treated.
Hello Mr. McCann, the rule is to stabilize the blood pressure, so you'd stay in a calmed mood, avoid anger, excitement, happiness, sports, eating too much, drinking, etc. And do not take a flight.