28 Answers

Hi, am experiencing right side chest pain to my back, and a burning sensation all the way to my throat. What should I so?
you may have heart problem. your symptom of digestive ulcer, Gastroesophageal reflux. you should check out the heart problem first. go to the hospital as soon as possible .
I have been having right sided under the shoulder blade muscle spasms, that has radiated to my chest. Hard to breathe, cough, get up and down. Feels like it is bruised and hurts to touch too. I have been getting cortisone injection's and due for another soon. What can I do now. Have to work
Reduce the activity of local joints. Local injection of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs is an effective treatment with fewer side effects. You can take some painkillers or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs at the same time.
I have a pinching pain under my left Brest. What is it ?
how old are you ?is it related to physical exercise? how long does it last? you should be careful of coronary heart disease?
 if you are young and healthy, other problems should be considered , you should go to hopital if the pain is unbearable.
I had two instances of right side chest pain ... pain feeling “heavy and empty” is the only way I can describe it and it radiates down my right arm ... I’m a 58 year old female ...
Do you have risk factors of heart attack:smoking, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, family history? if yes, you should go to a cardiologist to check out.
Chest X-ray and ECG are need to exclude heart and lung disease.

Do you have risk factors of heart attack:smoking, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, family history? if yes, you should go to a cardiologist to check out.
I don’t smoke but my husband does and I’m not diabetic or over weight and I just started taking a blood pressure med about 2 weeks ago ...
I have been having sharp chest pain on the top of the left breast more to the center of my chest for two day already and it goes all the way to my back. I'm 53 years old and I have high blood pressure.
you are male? female? do you have any other symptom?
 does the pain related to physical exercise? is it persistent or paroxysmal?
no matter what ,you should go the hospital ,do tests and find out the reason.
Have you had your gall bladder checked?
Could be condochrostritis?
I have Sharp stabbing pain in upper left chest that lasts only a few seconds then stops only to return then dissipate again this may last for fifteen minutes then fade out completely .I don't smoke but had a stroke six years ago I have type 2 diabetes. I have regular checkups the result of my last test was good.cholesterol is good so is A1c.what could this mean?.
you have high risk of coronary heart disease, you should go to a cardiologist and test for coronary artery.
When I sleep on my side the bones between my breasts cause a burning pain. I am female 78 years of age.
I think you should have a X-ray,check out bone fracture.
I have been suffering off and on and more ON now.  Every morning around 4 a.m. I wake up lying down on my left side with prickling, cold sensation in the middle of my chest.  I tried to wear warmer PJ but no help.  It's annoying since the sensation wakes me up and cannot fall asleep.  Once I get up, that sensation disappears.  What could be the problem?  I was diagnosed with Aorta Valve Insufficiency a year ago but this sensation started way before that.
do you have heart ultrasonic and how is the heart function(left ventriculer ejection fraction). I don't think Aorta Valve Insufficiency would lead to cold sensation. do you have edema in lower limb?
you should check your body temperature ,is it high? would it be a infection?
I am 73 years old. I have controlled hypertension with meds.  Have been experiencing lightheadedness for 5 days. Started having slight chest pains three days ago. I went to Dr. Who sent me to hospital
 Stayed there overnight. CTscan was done, xray of chest, blood draws, all test returned normal. Chest pain is spastic now. Causing me stress. Should I return to hospital ??
Hi, when you spent the night in hospital, did the doctor tell you that you have coronary heart disease or not? Is there a diagnosis? Did they run the coronary angiography or CTA for you? If there wasn't any test that shows your arteries are fine,  you should go to  ER ASAP.
* The contents of this HTQ Site are for informational and communicational purposes only. The information provided by HTQ, HTQ employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of HTQ, or other visitors to the Site is NOT a medical advice.The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the HTQ Site!

Related Discussion