Dear, the correct way to measure blood pressure is as follows, I look forward to helping you:
a. measured at the same time every day
1. Measure once in the morning, middle and night
2. When you wake up in the morning and feel good
3. After a few minutes of urination, there is no urine
b. Avoid the following measurements
× before and after exercise
× Within 1 hour after a meal
× Before and after drinking, coffee and black tea
× before and after smoking
◎ Keep room temperature around 20 °C
◎ There is no noise and quiet place around
Because there are many factors that affect blood pressure changes, these variables should be reduced as much as possible to measure.
d. Relaxing mood
◎ Rest at least 5 minutes before the measurement, take a few deep breaths, relax
e. Correct measurement posture
◎ Sitting on the chair, straight back
◎ The arm band should be tied tightly
◎ The arm band should be at the same height as the heart
f. Precautions for measuring blood pressure
1. Do not smoke or drink coffee within 30 minutes before measurement, emptying the bladder.
2. Rest at least 5 minutes before measuring, keep your mood calm and take a deep breath.
3. The upper arm is bare as much as possible. If you wear too much or too thick clothes, it can cause the measured blood pressure to be high.
4. Use a cuff that suits you. For children and lean adults, use a small cuff that is 18 cm long and 12 cm wide; for obese or large arms, use a large cuff that is 4Ocm long and 12cm wide.
5, sitting position to measure blood pressure. When measuring blood pressure, it should be measured by sitting position. The upper arm can be placed on the support or the elbow of the arm to be tested can be held by hand so that it is on the same surface as the heart.
6. Keep quiet during the measurement process, don't talk.
7, the factors that cause changes in blood pressure are: movement, mental state, feelings, diet, drinking, urination, defecation, conversation, environmental changes, temperatu