The most ideal treatment for splenic aneurysms is surgical resection before the aneurysm is ruptured.
(1) obvious symptoms, suspected ruptured aura or have ruptured bleeding;
(2) The diameter of the tumor is ≥ 2cm;
(3) The diameter of the tumor is <2cm, but there is a tendency to continue to increase;
(4) Pregnant women or women of childbearing age should undergo elective surgery before or during pregnancy;
(5) Spleen aneurysms accidentally discovered during open surgery, if the condition allows, should also seek to remove;
(6) Splenic aneurysms caused by invasion, trauma, infection, etc. of adjacent organs, should be surgically removed as soon as possible.
2. Interventional therapy
In recent years, with the advancement of interventional techniques, splenic artery embolization, splenic artery endovascular exclusion and spring embolization assisted by spring embolization have achieved good results in the treatment of splenic aneurysms. At present, endovascular intervention has become the first treatment of the splenic artery.
Once the splenic aneurysm ruptures, the mortality rate is extremely high, so early diagnosis is extremely important, and strive for timely surgery or interventional treatment before the aneurysm rupture.