What is the Best Treatment for Costochondritis?

1 Answer

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
I have chronic burning between my breast and then it moves to my stomach ----- help
you should see a doctor and find out what is going on. I can't say what is it only depending on your description. Gastroesophageal reflux, gastric ulcer should be considered. if you can't stand it and it's not going better, you should see a doctor.
Your pain might be COSTOCHONDRITIS...Treatment is Noni Fruit or try Noni Juice.