What Doctor removes cysts from the foot bottom

  • 3

3 Answers

These messages are for mutual support and information sharing only. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
I think you have indication for the srugery treatment. I am not sure about your symptom, a cyst on the foot bottom?
Consult a dermatologist, if you meant skin.
You haven't seen a doctor? How do you know it's a cyst?

A cyst can be at the bottom of your foot, it's typically a sac with fluid filled. You can consult a dermatologist or a surgeon.