Symptoms of leukemia depend on the types and stages of the disease. Common symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Persistent fatigue and weakness
- Frequent or severe infections
- Unintentional weight loss
- Swollen lymph nodes without pain
- Enlarged liver or spleen
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Recurrent nosebleeds
- Tiny red spots in your skin
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Excessive sweating, especially at night (night sweats)
- Bone pain or tenderness
Leukemia can spread to other parts of your body, including the lungs, heart, kidneys and testes, and cause symptoms like nausea and vomiting there.
These symptoms are not quite specific and remember to see a doctor when these symptoms worry you.
Keywords: blood leukemia symptoms; leukemia symptoms; signs leukemia; symptoms leukemia