Liver cancer causes no symptoms of its own. As the tumor grows, it may cause symptoms of pain in the right side of the abdomen or feeling overly full after eating a little. Some patients may have worsening of symptoms of chronic liver disease or cirrhosis.
As the cancer develops further, some specific symptoms which may include:
- decreased appetite
- enlarged spleen (feeling a mass under the ribs on the left side)
- feeling of an enlarged liver (feeling a mass under the ribs on the right side)
- fluid build-up in the belly
- increased swelling of the feet and belly
- nausea or vomiting
- swollen legs
- pain in the abdomen or near the right shoulder blade
- unexplained weight loss
- yellowing of the eyes and skin (jaundice)
Make an appointment with your doctor if you experience any signs or symptoms that worry you.
Keyword: are liver cancer symptoms; are symptoms liver cancer; cancer liver symptoms; liver cancer signs; liver cancer signs symptoms; liver cancer symptoms; liver cancer symptoms signs symptoms; liver cancer tumor symptoms; sign liver cancer; signs cancer liver; signs liver cancer; signs symptoms liver cancer; symptoms cancer liver; symptoms liver cancer