Older people are more prone to kidney diseases like kidney failure. Because they are often with low immunity and accompanied by many complications like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and so on.
- Oliguria (too little urine)
- Digestive: poor appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bad breath, erosion and gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Neurological: lassitude, myoclonic, coma.
- Cardiovascular: high blood pressure, heart failure, arrhythmia.
- Respiratory: trachitis, pneumonia, pleurisy.
- Electrolyte and acid-base imbalance
Unfortunately, the common methods that used for patients with kidney failure like dialysis and kidney transplant is not suitable for elderly people, because they will bring a lot of discomforts and complications people. Besides, the self-recovery ability is too low to bear this.
The main purpose for elderly people with kidney failure is to improve kidney function. One therapy for the elderly is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which with no side-effect. You turn to your doctor for better advice and have a try.
In daily life, they should maintain a proper diet and prevent getting a cold and infection.
Keywords: kidney failure elderly, kidney failure symptoms elderly