Gouty arthropathy can simply be referred to as gout. Gout is a type of arthritis.
- Acute gout is a painful condition that often affects only one joint.
- Chronic gout is the repeated episodes of pain and inflammation, with more than one joint affected.
too much uric acid in your body
- Only one or a few joints are affected. the big toe, knee, or ankle joints most often affected.
- The pain starts suddenly, often during the night. Pain is often severe.
- The joint appears warm and red. It is usually very tender and swollen
- There may be a fever.
- joint damage
- loss of motion in the joints
- lumps below the skin around joints or other places
You may not be able to prevent gout, but you may be able to avoid things that trigger symptoms.
Keywords: acute gouty arthropathy, arthritis gout, gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis gout