There is a connection between diabetes and gout. A patient with one disease are prone to develop the other.
The good news is that the contraction of diabetes and gout are so closely related-- High Uric Acid. So they can both be controlled well with the same treatment options.
That is to get uric acid levels under control
, through diet or medication
- Turn to your medical practitioner and ask for medical advice.
- Keep a sensible and healthy diet which is helpful to the relief of your condition, such as drinking more water and eating garlic
- Take regular exercise.
- Avoid or at least limit alcohol.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Have regular physical examination.
It is important to notify your doctor as soon as you being to experience symptoms so that you do not have to suffer needlessly.
Keywords: gout diabetes treatment, gout treatment diabetes