Headache clinics can evaluate and treat cluster headaches.
If your headaches become more severe and medicines aren't working, your doctor may refer you to a headache clinic for more intensive treatment.
When you are looking for the right clinic, ask a few questions about the services provided-such as what types of specialists are at the clinic-so that you can find the clinic that is best for you.
Questions that may help you evaluate a headache clinic include:
- How long has the clinic been operating?
- What types of health professionals provide care?
- What types of headache problems are treated?
- What types of treatment are commonly used?
- What are the clinic's success rates for treating the type of headache you have?
- What is the clinic's philosophy of care and treatment?
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. You'd better consult with your doctor on more detail.
Keyword: migraine headache clinics