Psoriatic arthritis is an inflammatory disease that can cause great pain to the patients. If you have been suffering from it, learn some ways to ease the pain is of urgent importance.
- Heating pads and ice packs
- Medication (over-the-counter painkiller and prescription-strength drug)
- Skin creams and other medication for the skin
- An adequate weight
- A healthy diet
- Exposure to certain types of ultraviolet light
- Therapies: biologic therapy, physical or occupational therapy
- Reduction of unnecessary strain on your joints
- Joint replacement surgery
- Joining a support group
If you or your loved one is struggling with severe psoriatic arthritis pain, seek help from the doctor.
Keywords: psoriatic arthritis pain