Cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the skin and tissues beneath the skin. It usually affects the skin on the lower legs, but it can occur in the face, arms and other areas. Here are the causes and symptoms of cellulitis infection.
- Injuries that tear the skin
- Infections after surgery
- Long-term skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis
- Foreign objects in the skin
- Bone infections underneath the skin
- Red area of skin that tends to expand
- Red spots
- Skin dimpling
The condition can spread rapidly throughout your body. Left untreated, It will become life-threatening. Please go to your doctor immediately if you have the symptoms above.
Keywords: cellulitis infection; cellulitis infection+