Medications are effective in easing these symptoms, but they aren’t the only way. You have other choices to control the situation and prevent long-term damage.
- Exercise: daily simple stretches will help you work out the kinks and keep your joints flexible.
- Hands-On Treatments: massage may relax muscles, ease pain and stiffness, and help you relax your joints; acupuncture and acupressure may also ease your pain.
- Heat and Cold therapy: moist heat can also help loose up aching muscles and ease soreness and stiffness; Cold therapy can reduce swelling and numb pain.
- Healthy Diet: some people claim that certain diets, such as eating only gluten-free foods, will ease inflammation. There are several lists of diet on the internet claiming to have effects in treating psoriatic arthritis, though there is no proof.
- Stress control: keep your stress and tension within limit will help a lot in treating psoriatic arthritis.
Here are some common ways to treat psoriatic arthritis at home, but always remember to treat psoriatic arthritis with your doctor's help.
Keywords: natural treatment psoriatic arthritis, treat psoriasis scalp naturally