One important thing you need to know is some helpful home remedies for the treatment for fever.
- Avoid suddenly changes in atmospheric temperatures.
- Avoid eating solid foods until the fever is gone. You can replace the foods by drinking plenty of distilled water and/or juices.
- Do not take any supplement containing either iron or zinc. Taking iron causes great tension in a body that is fighting infection; and zinc is not absorbed by the body when you have fever.
- Drink as much water as you can in order to replace fluid loss. It will also help to bring down body temperature.
- Rest as much as possible.
- Take cool bathes, fill a bath tub, submerge and lay down for 5' approximately. Repeat as needed until the fever is down.
- If the fever does not exceed 102 F let it run its course. It helps the body to fight infection and eliminate toxins.
- When a child has fever do not give them aspirin, instead try to reduce the fever with cool baths.
If you sustain a fever for several days, you should contact a physician.
Keyword: fever relief home remedies; home remedies fever; home remedy break fever