Strep throat is something worth your attention. If not treated in time, it may develop into something far more serious. Here are some early symptoms of strep throat.
When you have strep throat, you’ll usually find your throat quite raw, and it really hurts to swallow. A sore throat is perhaps the first sign of strep throat. Besides, you’ll find that it comes on very fast
, not gradually like many other kinds of sore throats.
Other early symptoms of strep throat include:
- A fever of 101 F or higher
- Swollen lymph nodes on your neck
- Really little red spots on the back part of the roof of your mouth
- Red and swollen tonsils (two round lumps in the back of your throat; they are types of lymph nodes). You may also see white patches on them or elsewhere in your throat.
- Headache, sometimes with pain in the gut or vomiting.
If any of these signs appear, you need to go to your doctor and take antibiotics for treatment.
Keywords: early sign strep throat, early signs strep throat, early stages strep throat, early symptoms strep throat, beginning signs strep throat, first sign strep throat, first stages strep throat.