In fact, everyone has some belly fat. But too much belly fat can affect your health besides your posture.
However, there is no magic diet for belly fat. But if you keep control on your diet, belly fat usually goes first.
The following are some basic guidelines. If it doesn’t help or you want faster effect, you may consult a professional or a doctor.
- Track your foods and figure out exactly what and how much you are eating
- Never skip meals; otherwise you’ll get quickly hungry, eat too fast, and too much
- Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber
- Have more protein
- Drink enough water every day
- Eat more produce
- Try more green tea, low-fat yogurt, walnuts, flaxseeds, or chia seeds
- Avoid eating sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks
- Stay away from inflammatory foods
- Cut carbs from your diet
Remember, everyone’s condition is different. What works for others doesn’t necessarily works for you.
Finally, exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat. So you should take regular exercise everyday besides a lot-fat diet.
Keywords: belly weight loss diet