You may have tried to eat less and exercise more in a desire to lose weight, but little effect has ever shown up.
In fact, for some, prescription weight loss drugs may help.
The following is some basic information on weight loss pills.
How does weight loss pills work?
What are the common types of weight loss pills?
- Curb appetite, making you feel full so that you eat less
- Reduce absorption of nutrients such as fat, making you take in fewer calories
- Boost fat burning, making you burn more calories
- Orlistat (Xenical)
- Liraglutide (Saxenda)
- Garcinia cambogia
- Raspberry Ketones
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Additionally, there are many prescription weight loss pills that have been shown to be effective.
Who may get weight loss pills?
When you have had the following conditions, your doctor may consider weight loss pills.
- Your BMI is 30 or higher
- Your BMI is 27 or above and you have a condition related to your weight, such as type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure
- The doctor has already known all about your medical history
Finally, you should know that without dietary changes and regular exercises, pills alone may have little effect. So find your proper diet and stick on it.
Besides, make sure you have talked with your doctor and fully understand the side effects of various pills before trying.
Keywords: best weight loss pills, weight loss medication, weight loss medications, weight loss pill, weight loss pills, weight loss pills that work, weight loss pills+