Having consider supplements for weight loss?
Dietary supplements for weight loss contain a wide variety of products. And they come in various forms such as capsules, tablets, liquids, powders, and bars.
What are the common ingredients in these supplements?
How about some common supplements for weight loss?
- botanicals (herbs and other plant components)
- dietary fiber
- Chitosan: a sugar from the hard outer layers of lobsters, crabs, and shrimp
- Chromium Picolinate: a mineral that increases the hormone for turning food into energy
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): a supplement that contains chemicals found in a fatty and claim to help curb body fat and help you stay full
- Glucomannan: claim to help you lose weight by preventing fat from being absorbed into your body
- Green Tea Extract: supposedly curbs your appetite, boosts calorie and fat metabolism
- Green Coffee Extract: may lead to modest weight loss
- Guar Gum: may prevent fats from being absorbed into your body and helps you feel full
- Hoodia: said to curb appetite by helping you feel full
- Ephedra: also known as ma huang
Be aware: these supplements listed above are both supported by some evidence and questioned by other researchers.
In addition, there are other kinds of supplements foe weight loss. Still, there isn't enough evidence to prove their effectiveness. Besides, many weight-loss supplements are costly, and some of the ingredients can interact or interfere with certain medications.
So it is important to consider each ingredient in any dietary supplement before using it and talk with your doctor first before you try any.
Keywords: best weight loss supplements, natural weight loss supplements, weight loss supplements