Eat like a caveman and shed pounds!
Sounds crazy? Well, that's the theory behind the Paleo Diet. It is also called the Caveman Diet or the Stone Age diet.
What should I eat?
- Fresh food, such as fresh lean meats and fish, fruits, and vegetables, and healthier fats.
- Nuts and seeds
- Healthier oils, including olive oil and coconut oil
Think about your ancestors who were hunters not farmers, and say goodbye to:
Will it help me lose weight?
- All processed foods
- Wheat and dairy
- Other grains and legumes such as peanuts and beans
- Refined sugar
- Refined vegetable oils, such as canola
- It’s basically a high-protein, high-fiber eating plan that promises you can lose weight without cutting calories.
- However, because the dietary limitations and restrictions, it may be tough to follow thoroughly and for a long term.
Although it sounds effective, there are some other considerations such as cost and taste of food to be included. So have a full understanding and check with your doctor before starting on this plan.
Keywords: paleo diet weight loss