Eczema basically refers to an itchy, red rash. The rash tends to appear all over the body. Most people develop a rash on their elbows or the region behind the knees. For many of these patients, this remedy is one of the prescription or over-the-counter creams or lotions that claim to control the pain and other symptoms effectively.Because there are many such creams available on the market, it is quite hard to choose which eczema cream that works well for you.
To make this easier, here are the top 5 eczema creams.
1. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream: This one has clinically proven itself to soothe the affected skin without using steroids. It means you are ensured of no itching and no irritation by this lotion for eczema. It is free of fragrance as well and is not only recommended by dermatologists but also by National Eczema Association.
2. Puriya Cream For Eczema Powerful 13-in-1 Natural Formula: This one is tagged as the ‘Mother of All Creams’ for rashes, shingles, rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It is unique as it comes with robust 13-in-1 natural recipe to give instant as well as longing relief to the highly itchy, dry, irritation, and cracked skin.
3. CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Cream: This one is the top lotion for eczema patients having sensitive skin (not too dry). It works just as other creams by moisturizing, repairing, and retaining the protective skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, the formula is non-irritating as well as non-comedogenic.
4. Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer: This one is the top moisturizer to cure eczema and atopic dermatitis in adults as well as babies being three months old. It is formulated by the dermatologists to calm, renew, and protect the affected skin from head to legs. It has been clinically proven to get rid of dry, itchy skin with this cream ensuring long-lasting relief.
5. Era Organics Psoriasis & Eczema Cream: This one is the best natural eczema cream for those without sensitive skin and do not mind having a semi organic treatment. While this moisturizer has many natural ingredients such as aloe vera, coconut oil, olive oil, Shea butter, vitamins A, B, C, and E, and blue green algae, it is not fully organic.
Please go to your doctor for more specific advice.
keywords: cream eczema; creams eczema; eczema cream; eczema creams