Frequent urination women should know about frequent urination's causes, risk factors, diagnosis process, and treatment.
Causes & risk factors:
- Drink too much tea or coffee
- Low estrogen levels
- Bladder stones
- Urinary tract infection
- Weak pelvic floor organs
- Ask about the patient's health history
- Make a test of a urine sample of the patient
- Other tests include: cystoscopy, or cystometry
- Don't consume beverages and foods that may harm the bladder, such as alcohol, coffee, spicy foods and chocolate.
- Use antibiotics
- Don't drink too much water during the evening
- Botox injection
- Medications (oxybutynin, imipramine, mirabegron)
Before you choose your treatment plan, please talk to your doctor and get some help and guidance.
Keyword: frequent urination women