There’s no magic pill for fibromyalgia. In fact, a balanced approach is the key to the treatment.
As is the case for most chronic diseases, there is no magic herbal pill that will easily take all the symptoms away. But there are some choices that may be good for your condition.
- Sedative herbs: relax nervines for deep and restful sleep throughout the night.
- Adaptogen herbs: support the body’s resiliency to stress, such as withania somnifera.
- Anodyne herbs: help reduce the pain and discomfort.
- Carminative herbs: promote digestion and are helpful in a leaky gut.
- Immunomodulating herbs: boost a person’s immune system.
However, the above solution is not a possibility for most people, which means what works for others may may works for you. So remember to have a discussion with your doctor and work with him for a best treatment plan.
Keywords: fibromyalgia herbal treatment