Though there isn't enough evidence to prove the effect of vitamin on fibromyalgia, people do believe there are some that may be of some help.
The following are some types that people in the condition tend to use:
- It aids in the production of collagen, which is vital for healthy muscles.
- It can help maintain a healthy immune system.
- This vitamin is also helpful in boosting energy levels, which is of great benefit to people who spend a great deal of time feeling fatigued.
- Lack of this supplement may lead to more acute muscle and bone pain.
- It has been shown to reduce muscle pain, a chronic problem for people with this condition.
- It can also help improve the blood's circulation, which in turn may ease the pain associated with fibromyalgia.
- With Vitamin A, it forms a powerful antioxidant combination. So you may keep additional illness at bay.
Since no one treatment plan is uniformly effective for every patient, you should consult your doctor before choosing an option.
Keywords: vitamins fibromyalgia, fibromyalgia treatment supplements, fibromyalgia vitamins