Urinary supplies are used to help patients pass urine or to treat incontinence. There are various types of these accessories for different uses.
- Urinary catheters. They are inserted into a patient's urethra to help empty the bladder.
- Urinal. It's used to collect urine.
- Penile clamps. They help prevent accidental leak of urine.
- Lubricant. It's used when a doctor inserts a catheter to reduce damage to skin.
- Drainage bags. They are hung at the bedside to collect urine.
- Urinary leg bags. They are for people with urinary retention, urinary incontinence and people who have surgery.
Keyword: urinary supplies