Nearly half of adults have ever experienced hemorrhoids by the age of 50. However, some people even don't know they get it because the condition does't always have symptoms.
While in other cases, symptoms of hemorrhoids are obvious, including:
- extreme itching around the anus
- irritation and pain around the anus
- itchy or painful lump or swelling near your anus
- fecal leakage
- painful bowel movements
- blood on your tissue after having a bowel movement
- a lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful (may be a thrombosed hemorrhoid)
Though it is painful, the condition isn’t life-threatening. When not serious, the symptoms often go away on their own without treatment. But if you feel very painful or it isn't getting better after you've tried treating them yourself, let your doctor know.
Also, even if you think it's from hemorrhoids, you should call your doctor right away about any rectal bleeding.
Keywords: hemorrhoids symptoms, hemorrhoids signs, symptoms hemorrhoids, symptoms hemorrhoids+