Atopic dermatitis can not be completely cured. But there are a variety of ways to relieve it. In addition to some treatments, following ways in your daily life can also work:
- Establish a daily skin care routine of bathing and moisturing.
- Try to figure out your atopic dermatitis triggers and avoid them.
- Try not to scratch and rub your skin.
- Dress in soft and breathable clothing.
- Avoid itchy fabrics like wool.
- Take shorter baths or showers and do not use hot water.
- Use only gentle soaps.
Keywords: atopic dermatitis relief; atopic eczema relief