Plantar fasciitis means your plantar fascia becomes inflamed, and the inflammation causes heel pain and stiffness. While men can get it, it’s more common in women. When you are getting older and fatter, you're also more likely to suffer from this condition. Here are the possible causes.
• Wear worn-out shoes with thin soles
• Have flat feet or a very high arch
• Often wear high-heeled shoes
• Have tight Achilles tendons, or “heel cords”
• Have an unusual walk or foot position
• pain on the bottom of the heel
• pain at the bottom mid-foot area
Please go to your doctor if any sign worries you.
Keywords: plantar fasciitis; plantar fasciitis+; plantar_fasciitis; planter facetious