Plantar fasciitis is a painful foot problem. It results from inflammation and tearing of the plantar fascia ligament. This kind of situation appears when you put too much pressure on your feet. Doing some foot stretches will help to reduce your pain. Here are the steps of how to do foot stretches for plantar fasciitis.
All you need to do foot stretches is a towel and you can also do them almost at anywhere.
• Sit on the floor, or any flat surface with your legs stretched out.
• Roll a towel and place it on the ball of your feet and hold it on both ends.
• Pull the towel towards you gently and ensure that your knee remains straight.
• Hold the position for about 30 seconds and repeat for the other leg and do this stretch at least thrice every day.
• You can also use a warm towel for this exercise to get some extra relief.
If your pains are not reduced for a long time, please go to your doctor.
Keywords: foot stretches plantar fasciitis