Fortunately, there are a number of home remedies that are as effective and provides fast relief.
- Cold compress. A cold compress will help the hemorrhoids to shrink and become small in size. Also, it will reduce pain and provide instant relief from itching.
- Soaking yourself in a tub of warm water: may provide instant relief from pain and itching and cause the blood vessels to relax.
- Drinking enough water. Because dryness may aggravate hemorrhoids and may cause excessive bleeding.
- Witch hazel. When you have witch hazel at home, you can try it. Because it helps reduce, pain, itching and bleeding.
- Choose cotton. Always wear comfortable clothes to reduce irritation due to hemorrhoids.
Finally, the list above is only a part of relief to hemorrhoid pain. For more effective and more specific tips, you may turn to a professional doctor.
Keywords: hemorrhoid pain relief