Schizotypal disorder is a kind of mental disorder. People with it have different thinking and acting patterns from normal ones. Here are what you should know about schizotypal disorder.
- Dressing, speaking, or acting in an odd or peculiar way
- Being suspicious and paranoid
- Being uncomfortable or anxious in social situations
- Having few friends and being extremely uncomfortable with intimacy
- Tending to misinterpret reality or to have distorted perceptions
- Having odd beliefs or magical thinking
- Spending too much time in fantasy and daydreaming
- Be stiff and awkward when relating to others
- Coming across as emotionally distant, aloof, or cold
Please make an appointment with your doctor if you have symptoms above.
Keywords: schizotypal disorder