Whether you suffer from ED, or hope to prevent the condition, here are some home remedies to overcome ED without the side effects of the pills:
- Walk 2 Miles in Your Own Shoes - Getting to a healthy weight and maintaining it is a good strategy for preventing and treating ED.
- Move Your Nether Regions - Pelvic exercises, more commonly known as kegel exercises, are used to promote urinary continence and sexual health. They help to strengthen the bulbocavernosus muscle, which does three things: allows the penis to engorge with blood during erection, it pumps during ejaculation, and it helps empty the urethra after urination.
- Get Needled - The art of acupuncture has become the new treatment for everything from back pain, depression, and even ED. Impotence could be more of a state of mind, and acupuncture may help.
- Take Some "Herbal Viagra" - Ginseng, specifically "red ginseng," is known as the "herbal Viagra" that helps put to rest men’s bedroom woes.
- Take This Amino Acid Found in Your Body - L-arginine, an amino acid that is naturally present in the body and helps make nitric oxide, supports a successful erection. Nitric oxide is responsible for making the blood vessels relax, which helps sustain an erection for men.
- Drink Watermelon Juice - A cold slice of watermelon can do more than just satisfy thirst and hunger during the warm summer months; it can help with bedroom satisfaction. Citrulline, the amino acid found in high concentrations of watermelon, is found to improve blood flow to the penis.
These six home ED treatments could potentially help to prevent and fix impotence in men, but it’s always best to check with your doctor first to see if these are safe for you.
Keyword: home remedies ed erectile dysfunction; home remedies erectile dysfunction; homemade erectile dysfunction remedies