Nobody can cure atopic dermatitis on hands. However, following things can help you ease flares and stop them:
- Avoid triggers. You need to consult your doctor and figure out what might be the trigger of your atopic dermatitis.
- Skin caring. Keep your skin moisturized.
- Never take baths or showers that are too long or too hot.
There are also some medication treatments. You had better consult your doctor and use the treatment recommended by him or her. Never use a certain kind of treatment without the permission from your doctor. Following treatments are just for reference:
- Steroid creams or ointments for mild flares.
- Steroid pills for severe cases.
- Antihistamines to control itching, especially at night.
- Antibiotics if you have an infection.
- Drugs to suppress your immune system.
- Light therapy.
- Wet dressing.
Keyword: atopic dermatitis hands treatment