The AIA Brainbook Concussion Course is brought to you by the Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA), Arizona Cardinals, Arizona State University and Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
In accordance with article 14.14 of the AIA Bylaws, all student athletes shall complete the Brainbook online concussion education course. All student athletes shall complete the course prior to participation in practice or competition. Note: The Brainbook online concussion education course must be completed by a student athlete only once.
To complete the Concussion Brain Book Quiz:
1. Go to www.aiaacademy.org
2. Click on the “Brainbook” link at the top of the page.
3. Click register as a student on the sign in page.
4. Fill out the account creation information and click the appropriate school.
5. Select the sport you are taking the test for and also click any additional sports you may participate in. Then click register.
6. Once registration is complete – log in.
7. Complete the pre-quiz.
8. Athletes must answer all of the questions as they go from page to page through the course.
(Athletes must pass with at least an 80% or must retake the quiz.)
Keyword: aia concussion test; athletic concussions